Zr733 recovery from oxygen shock
Hummingbird’s unique zirconia cell offers an accurate and fast response measurement in a design that gives an exceptionally long service life. Offering an excellent response time and recovery from oxygen shock, Hummingbird’s modern inhibited catalyst zirconia sensor technology offers a significant reduction in cross-sensitivity to trace combustibles. Offering a wide sensitivity to oxygen, from trace ppm levels to 100% O2, zirconia technology exhibits a faster recovery time when exposed to high ppm levels of oxygen in comparison to a wet electrochemical sensor.
- Very fast response for breath by breath oxygen analysis
- Consistent Nernst output
- Compact and robust design
- Electronics: ‘Soft-start’ and safety features to prolong sensor life. ‘Constant Power’ circuit allows use of stabilized supply voltage to control electronics.
- ISO 9001 accredited manufacturing facility
- Cardio-pulmonary stress exercise testing