The Paracube Micro offers world-leading oxygen sensing performance by combining leading paramagnetic technologies with cutting-edge design and manufacturing techniques. Delivering outstanding performance from a new compact unit, the Micro’s ‘next-generation’ design ethos offers a degree of system integration, flexibility, compliance and reliability currently unrivalled in the OEM oxygen sensor market.
Utilising the latest manufacturing techniques that require no lead solders or glues, the Micro measures just 33.5 x 30 x 46.5mm. This compact design, supported by bespoke housing options and a choice of analog or digital signal output, enables easy physical and system integration into a variety of host instruments. With the non-consumable design meaning zero ongoing cost of ownership and the elimination of daily calibration due to excellent measurement stability, the Micro offers easy integration within life critical healthcare application and industrial applications.
- Excellent linearity and accuracy
- Non-consumable technology resulting in zero ongoing cost of ownership
- RoHS compliant alternative to electrochemical cells
- Daily calibration eliminated due to excellent measurement stability
- Analog and digital signal outputs
- Exceptional reliability offered by innovative paramagnetic technology
- Critical care ventilators
- Anaesthesia machines
- Neonatal incubators
- Area monitoring
- Portable applications
- Safe area analytics